ClanBase TV Forum Index

ClanBase TV
PRIVATE FORUM STAFF

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ian "NIGERian" Ingram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClanBase TV Forum Index -> ORGANISATION LIVE COD2 -> RECRUITING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
NIGERian

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 13:10 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Hello,

This is my application to apply for the position of shoutcasting for cbtv, hope you enjoy.

Who are you?
 My name is Ian "NIGERian" Ingram, 21 England

Why do you want to shoutcast/stream matches?
 The reason why I want to shoutcast for cbtv is because I do it for REGret Cod2 cup on each cup event and looking to expand myself in the shoutcasting area.

Do you apply to become a shoutcaster or a streamer? 
 I would love to become a shoutcaster because I enjoy every moment when I'm shoutcasting and I really get into the game.

Why should we want you?
 I have a clean Clanbase account and I've played Cod2 since 2006 so I have a really good knowledge of the game and know all the calls for each area on the maps.

What language is your mother tongue and how decent is your English?
Well as I am from England my mother tongue is English and my English is perfect

Link to your ClanBase profile? 
 http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3268165

Anything else about which you feel that we should know?

I shoutcasted last night with Jikser on REGret cup final Cod2 and he said he enjoyed shoutcasting with me and recommended me to this website to post an application.

Also I feel like I can help the community and also expand my shoutcasting onto other games streamed by cbtv to help the Clanbase community as a whole.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.  Okay

Best Regards,
 Ian "NIGERian" Ingram

Last edited by NIGERian on Mon 9 May - 13:15 (2011); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 13:10 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lenicois
Head Admin

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 13:13 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Hey NIGERian, welcome on cbtv. atm we have some problems with the team cod2 to be honest,I'll contact you later or exzz will do.

NIGERian

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 13:14 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Okay thanks Smile

exzz

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 14:14 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

NIGERian, can I get your xfire ?

NIGERian

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 14:34 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

roflownedgeek is my Xfire

exzz

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 15:05 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Admins checked your account and it's Clean.

Welcome NIGERian   Razz

Last edited by exzz on Mon 9 May - 15:54 (2011); edited 1 time in total
NIGERian

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 15:30 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Thanks for accepting me to cbtv.  Wink

NIGERian

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 16:03 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

I will also try out shoutcasting for Cod4 aswell if you need a shoutcaster.  Okay

lenicois
Head Admin

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Thu 12 May - 01:28 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

NIGERian wrote:

Thanks for accepting me to cbtv.  Wink
We didn't, we have to take a decision together.

NIGERian

PostPosted: Thu 12 May - 07:48 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Yeah I know which is why I'm patiently waiting because I got put in the team then I got took out again.  Smile

NIGERian

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 22:07 (2011)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram Reply with quote

Hey I got told that you went to book an interview with me, can I have a date and time please?

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:24 (2018)    Post subject: Ian "NIGERian" Ingram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClanBase TV Forum Index -> ORGANISATION LIVE COD2 -> RECRUITING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation