ClanBase TV Forum Index

ClanBase TV
PRIVATE FORUM STAFF

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apisteftos

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClanBase TV Forum Index -> ORGANISATION LIVE COD2 -> RECRUITING
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Apisteftos


Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 24 Apr - 23:03 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Alen 'Apisteftos' Kramberger. I am 18 years old and I come from Slovenia. I'd like to become an streamer. My English skills isn't so good but I would like to join your team as a streamer so I think that my english is enough for streaming Wink I'm playing CoD2 for 4 years.

I am still not sure if I can stream every match, but if you would take me would be nice.

That's all what to say i think,

Apisteftos

P.S: My internet speed is 20MB/sec (download) and 30MB/sec (upload) and I'm able to stream.

My CB profile link: http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=9148772


Last edited by Apisteftos on Mon 25 Apr - 18:36 (2011); edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Publicité






PostPosted: Sun 24 Apr - 23:03 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Back to top
deoner


Offline

Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr - 00:25 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

apisteftos, known, clean player,
responsible and reliable person

i recommend him.


Back to top
Nag


Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr - 17:11 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

Apisteftos is clean? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Known for sure, but from hacking  Wink  But since I am not Leader/Head Admin it's not in my competence if you take him or not.

Back to top
Apisteftos


Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr - 18:28 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

Nag wrote:

Apisteftos is clean? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Known for sure, but from hacking  Wink  But since I am not Leader/Head Admin it's not in my competence if you take him or not.

Hi, 24 Feb 2011  Wink

btw I am not some random 2k11 player who never played for clan with more than 1200 pts... I playing with narwhals more than 1 year and we never had less than 1600 pts and nobody didn't bust me yet?!?!


Back to top
deoner


Offline

Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr - 19:42 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

as far as i know apisteftos account was hacked by hungarian hacker using fake clanbase website, he tried to get it back but admins couldnt do anytihng.
anyways most of players know about this fact,  clanbase admins for sure.


Back to top
lenicois
Head Admin

Offline

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Tue 26 Apr - 18:55 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

Apisteftos wrote:

Hello all, my name is Alen 'Apisteftos' Kramberger. I am 18 years old and I come from Slovenia. I'd like to become an streamer. My English skills isn't so good but I would like to join your team as a streamer so I think that my english is enough for streaming Wink I'm playing CoD2 for 4 years.

I am still not sure if I can stream every match, but if you would take me would be nice.

That's all what to say i think,

Apisteftos

P.S: My internet speed is 20MB/sec (download) and 30MB/sec (upload) and I'm able to stream.

My CB profile link: http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=9148772





You mean 0,30 M/s ? Check here  : http://www.speedtest.net/  and show us your connect.
And what processor do you have ?


Last edited by lenicois on Tue 26 Apr - 19:01 (2011); edited 2 times in total
Back to top
lenicois
Head Admin

Offline

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Tue 26 Apr - 19:00 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

Nag wrote:

Apisteftos is clean? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Known for sure, but from hacking  Wink  But since I am not Leader/Head Admin it's not in my competence if you take him or not.

We will scann his account


Back to top
Apisteftos


Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 26 Apr - 20:05 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

lenicois wrote:

Apisteftos wrote:

Hello all, my name is Alen 'Apisteftos' Kramberger. I am 18 years old and I come from Slovenia. I'd like to become an streamer. My English skills isn't so good but I would like to join your team as a streamer so I think that my english is enough for streaming Wink I'm playing CoD2 for 4 years.

I am still not sure if I can stream every match, but if you would take me would be nice.

That's all what to say i think,

Apisteftos

P.S: My internet speed is 20MB/sec (download) and 30MB/sec (upload) and I'm able to stream.

My CB profile link: http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=9148772






You mean 0,30 M/s ? Check here  : http://www.speedtest.net/  and show us your connect.
And what processor do you have ?

screen of my speed test:   http://www.shrani.si/f/2t/nf/15mgi5Bi/1/speed.jpg

I have old PC with this processor:   CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          4300  @ 1.80GHz @ 1800MHz Core count: 2

And btw clanbase admin wesT is almost my neighbor and he know that I am not hacker / returned....


Back to top
lenicois
Head Admin

Offline

Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Tue 26 Apr - 20:28 (2011)    Post subject: Apisteftos Reply with quote

Apisteftos wrote:

lenicois wrote:

Apisteftos wrote:


Hello all, my name is Alen 'Apisteftos' Kramberger. I am 18 years old and I come from Slovenia. I'd like to become an streamer. My English skills isn't so good but I would like to join your team as a streamer so I think that my english is enough for streaming Wink I'm playing CoD2 for 4 years.

I am still not sure if I can stream every match, but if you would take me would be nice.

That's all what to say i think,

Apisteftos

P.S: My internet speed is 20MB/sec (download) and 30MB/sec (upload) and I'm able to stream.

My CB profile link: http://clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=9148772







You mean 0,30 M/s ? Check here  : http://www.speedtest.net/  and show us your connect.
And what processor do you have ?


screen of my speed test:   http://www.shrani.si/f/2t/nf/15mgi5Bi/1/speed.jpg

I have old PC with this processor:   CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          4300  @ 1.80GHz @ 1800MHz Core count: 2

And btw clanbase admin wesT is almost my neighbor and he know that I am not hacker / returned....
It's nice

Back to top
Contenu Sponsorisé






PostPosted: Today at 12:55 (2018)    Post subject: Apisteftos

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ClanBase TV Forum Index -> ORGANISATION LIVE COD2 -> RECRUITING All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group